Water Pump Suppliers
Bond Street Exports Supplies A Wide Range Of Water Pumps, available in bulk.
Our Range Includes
- Centrifugal Surface Water Pump 0.75kW, CPm158
- Centrifugal Surface Water Pump 1.1kW, CPm170
- Self-priming Surface Water Pump 0.72kw, JET7500G1
- Self-priming Surface Water Pump 0.72kw, SGJW75
- 4” Deep Well Pumps 0.55kw
- 4” Deep Well Pumps 0.75kw
- 4” Deep Well Pumps 1.1kw
- DC Solar Pumps
Centrifugal Surface Pumps
Centrifugal Surface Pump 0.75kW, CPm158 & Centrifugal Surface Pump 1.1kW, CPm170Description
- Suitable for use with clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
- As a result of their reliability and the fact that they are easy to use, these pumps are widely used in domestic and civil applications such as the distribution of water in combination with small and medium sized pressure sets, for transferring liquids and for the irrigation of gardens and allotments.
- The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
Use: Domestic, Civil & More
Self-priming Surface Water Pumps
Self-priming Surface Water Pump 0.72kw, JET7500G1 & Self-priming Surface Water Pump 0.72kw, SGJW75Description
Self-Priming Jet Pump’s casing and ejector unit are designed carefully to give the best hydraulic efficiency and suction lift characteristics. Mechanical seals are made of carbon & ceramic which is precisely grounded to close tolerances. Most modern and highly sophisticated machinery and technology are employed in manufacturing these pumps using quality raw materials and dynamically balanced impellers, rotors & shafts ensure longer life and noise free operation.Features
- High operating efficiency
- Good suction lift characteristics
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts including rotor and impeller
- Inbuilt thermal overload protector in all single-phase pumps
- Sturdy and compact construction
Domestic, Irrigation, Farms, Industrial
Deep Well Pumps
Deep well pumps lift the water from the borehole into a tank. There will be a self-priming variable speed pump which draws the water from the tank and supplies it to the system needing the water such as a carwash. The whole system will be controlled by a panel that monitors the level of water in the tank and the borehole, which protects the pumps. In the unlikely event of the borehole yield being insufficient, the system will allow mains water to maintain the tank level ensuring constant availability of water.